Watch Australia vs India semi final cricket match of the ICC World Cup 2015 live from Australian TV channels and on your PC, tablet and mobile phones online from internet. Australia will take on India in Sydney Cricket ground on 26th of March 2015 (Thursday), this cricket match will be day and night ODI as the match will start at 2:30 PM local time with the toss between two captains.
Australia have one six of the seven matches played in this cricket World Cup 2015, they only lost a match against New Zealand which was a close encounter in which New Zealand won the match by one wicket. Australia was placed in second position in the group A league table with New Zealand topping the table, so if the match is tied with India, India will go to the final as they have topped the group B table. On the other hand the current World Cup champions India have won all the seven matches they have played in this World Cup 2015, so for their campaign has been successful. But they haven’t won a single match in the tri-series played in Australia against England and Australia, that the worrying reason for them. But Indian captain MS Dhoni is confident about this team and players and he’s expecting to win the match against Australia and get into final and have a chance to retain the World Cup.
Australia vs India Semi Final World Cup 2015 Live
There are two options to watch the match live online and get the scores, wickets, run rate, overs bowled and other details , you can choose any of them according to your convenience.
- Just follow the below steps and you will able to watch Australia versus India 2015 Cricket World Cup semifinal match live on your computer, tablet and mobile (Android / iPhone)
- Go to Google Play Store (if you have android device) or iTunes App Store (if you have Apple device)
- Search for Star sports app, download and install it
- Open Star sports app and click on the live match to watch all the World Cup matches online
- Make sure you are Internet broadband speed is good so that the quality of the live match is better
- There is also a second option if you are unable to download the app
- Just go to the web browser and type Star sports dot com
- Now browse to the “cricket”category and click on World Cup 2015
- When the Australia versus India semifinal matches live, you will see an link to watch it online
- Star sports have made an option for live streaming of the cricket matches for free
- Note that you will have to watch and advertisement of approximately 30 seconds before the live stream starts (ads are the reason they get revenue which will make them to provide live cricket matches of World Cup 2015 for free)
In the first semi-final which was played in a Auckland, New Zealand beat South Africa by four wickets, the match was full of drama. South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first and after 38 overs they were in good form, but suddenly rain stopped the play and the overs were reduced to 43 with the Duckworth Lewis method. South Africa made 281 India 43 overs, New Zealand had a target of 298 in 43 overs after applying Duckworth Lewis method. New Zealand got good start with a fast half-century by Brendon McCullum, but New Zealand last the wickets in regular intervals. In the last over New Zealand needed 12 runs with four wickets in hand, Grant Elliott finished the game with a six the last but one ball of the game helping New Zealand to enter their first-ever World Cup final.
Australia vs India Semi Final Preview Video
This was the post on how to watch ICC world cup 2015 semifinal cricket match between Australia and India live online. Note that the live match will be broadcasting from Star Sports official website legally, so don’t go to any other website as they may harm your devices.