Boxing Day is celebrated the day following Christmas Day 2014, i.e. 26th December 2014 and on that day huge sales and online deals will be there for purchase. Many companies slash price of that day, this is similar to the black Friday sales in United States of America. All the stores in Australia will open on 5 AM morning on the Boxing Day Sales post Christmas day celebrations. Some of the online stores are selling the products one day before only on Boxing Day Sales price as there is huge demand from the Australian customers.
Australian Retailers Association says that there will be sales growth of almost sixty percent from the last year Boxing Day Sales. This year there is expectations that the sales will cross two billion Australian dollars in business on the boxing day, 26th December 2014. Some of the stores are even extending the sales till the New Year 2015. You will find best deals on mobile, television, electronics, fashion clothes, footwear, toys, home appliances, gaming consoles and other popular products.
Tips to get best deals on Boxing Day Sales 2014
- Be among the first few customers to get the product you want on the boxing day as there may be limited stocks
- Check and compare the offers if you are buying from online stores
- Know your credit card limits before using the card to buy any product
Make sure your debit card has enough cash for your shopping, if not deposit amount yo your card one day before
- Purchase the products only if you are in need, don’t waste money on products which you don’t use, even it has got huge discounts
- Check the store / shop opening timings for the boxing day sales, almost all stores open before their regular time on this day
- List your products which you are wishing to buy on a paper so that you can search for that product easily when you go to the store
- Check for the warranty period (if it has) of your products because they vary with the offers
Boxing Day Sales Rush Australia
Boxing Day Sales will have good deals in Australian cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, etc. If you are from a small town you can buy products online from your home internet connection. Most of the big stores (offline and online)like Target, Apple, Myer, Deals Direct, etc will have awesome deals on boxing day and people rush to these stores from morning only.